I work with adults and my specialties include:
- Anxiety and depression, managing your mind and moods
- Mid-life transitions, grief, loss, trauma
- Perfectionism, people-pleasing, self-esteem
- Codependency, caretaking, adult children issues
- Relationship issues*and domestic violence
- Substance abuse support and alcohol/drug assessments
- Burnout and stress management
- Certified Daring Way™ Facilitator (CDWF) based on the research of Brene Brown (click for more info).
- Faith-based counseling available on request
*Couples counseling may or may not be covered by your insurance company. One individual will need to have had a diagnosis and the counseling focused on supporting treatment of the diagnosis. We will discuss this at the 1st session.
"I wanted to thank you for everything you did for me...you are amazing at what you do. Truly. I'm very grateful." - Past client
Linda MacIsaac, MS, Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor Address 810 Henderson St Rockport, Texas 78382. 361-238-0431
© Copyright Linda MacIsaac. Tagline "When self-help isn't enough you don't have to struggle alone SM". All rights reserved 2014.